Power, Linear & RF Engineers
Are you an Electrical Engineer experienced in any one or more of the following areas?
• Power supply analysis
• WCCA (worst case circuit analysis)
• Linear, Digital, & Signal Integrity Analysis
• SPICE or ADS Modeling
Are you dissatisfied with your pay or job responsibilities?
Are you dissatisfied with your work environment?
Senior and Mid-Level EEs: If you meet the above, and concentrate on CIRCUIT ANALYSIS, please apply. (We also have Junior EE positions. Junior engineers who have any of this background should apply today! GPA > 3.5 essential.)
• Salary: USD 55,000 – 200,000 Per Year
• Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
• Job Type: Employee/Contract/Intern
• Job Status: Full Time
• Work Status: Must be Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Who Should Apply:
This is for top hands-on engineers, experienced in the analysis of power, linear, digital, and RF circuits, who want to work on satellite, space, medical, and automotive programs.
Advanced DC-DC converter and power background is strongly preferred.
RF Candidates -- ADS experience is strongly preferred
Signal Integrity Analysis experts - HyperLynx knowledge is strongly preferred.
All candidates must be a current hands-on user, proficient in SPICE simulation, analog device modeling, and Mathcad, and must be able to capture and simulate analog designs quickly and efficiently.
Advanced SPICE modeling ability on DC-DC converters and a power background a plus.
• ONLY THOSE WHO DO THE ENGINEERING WORK PERSONALLY
• NO "MANAGERS" PLEASE
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
• Very good English writing skills A MUST!
• Excellent attention to detail